Rental Conditions



Arrival and departure

The time of arrival is will be from Monday to Sunday from 16.00 pm to 20.00 pm.
Upon arrival, the agent or broker will hand over the keys. The agent or broker will make sure that the house is prepared and cleaned upon arrival of the guests, and will clarify any doubts if there are questions about the use of the property.
A tour of the property will be made and and the facilities of the house will be reviewed.
If due to force majeure you are unable to arrive at the time set above, please notify the agent or broker as soon as possible. The time of departure is set from Monday to Sunday from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm.
When leaving the house please return the keys to the agent or broker who will check the property together with you and review the inventory.

Number of persons

The maximum number of persons is equal to the number of beds and cannot be exceeded. Bed linen and towels are provided based on the number of guests.


Pets are not allowed. Exceptions are made subject to the owner's permission. If the housing or the apartment is in an urbanisation or in an owner’s community, prior consultation of the regulations on domestic animals of said urbanisation or community shall be required.

Payment and cancellation

The reservation is only final after receipt of an advance of 30% of the total rental amount. By paying the advance, the tenant declares his agreement with the terms and conditions. No later than 1 month before arrival, the remaining 70% of the rent amount has to be paid.
If transfers of the sums agreed in the agreement are not made within the established deadlines or after two reminder letters, the owner may cancel the agreement. In this case, the 30% prepayment will not be refunded and may not be claimed or compensated in any way.
If, due to circumstances beyond the will of Casa Terreros, the reserved property cannot be made available to the tenant, Casa Terreros may replace the reserved property with an equal or better property with the capacity of the number of booked persons.

If the agreement is cancelled before the scheduled date of arrival stated in the agreement, the rent already paid will not be refunded. We advise our customers to endorse a cancellation insurance!

Security Deposit

On the day of arrival a security deposit of 200 euros must be paid. That security deposit will be refunded on the day of departure unless in the following circumstances:

  • The house was not clean;
  • The garbage was not disposed of by the tenants;
  • Food leftovers were found in the refrigerator, oven or other places;
  • The dishes were not washed;
  • Deterioration of housing or furniture;
  • Deterioration of the urbanisation or of the owner’s community (in specific cases);

The security deposit will only be returned after the expenses for the repair works or replacement are known. If the security deposit does not cover all compulsory expenses, the tenant will be responsible for the impairment and will be forced to pay the difference.

Rental rates

Rental rates may change annually. If you have booked the stay and made the partial payment, the price agreed in the agreement signed will remain unchanged.
Water and mandatory final cleaning are always included. Bed, bath and kitchen linen are included in the price unless the tenant explicitly refuses. The electricity consumption included in the price is limited to 10 kW / h per day.
Additional consumption will be charged at € 0.32 per kW / h. and will be deducted from the security deposit.
Each home is adequately furnished with furniture, household appliances and kitchen equipment for the specified number of persons.


The owner has insurance covering damages to the house such as fire, flood, natural disasters, etc.

Liability and sanction

The owner, agent or broker may not be liable for accidents, injuries or illnesses that may occur during your stay in the house or nearby. In the event of loss of some valuable personal objects, the owner, agent or broker shall not be liable and may not be sanctioned.